Russian Visa Information
In most cases, you will be getting a Humanitarian visa (the official name of a visa that covers guests visiting Russia with scientific purposes).It is important to start the visa process well in advance. In order to start this process, please send us at conference[at]rqc.ru the following information before May 20, 2017.
- Your complete name
- Country and place of birth
- State of residence
- Passport first page scan
- The address of the Russian Consulate you are going to use for visa application (please use http://www.russianembassy.net/ to find it)
- Complete name of the organization you work for and your position in it
- Work address: full address of the organization, including zip code
- Your contact phone number
- The address of your personal residence, including the zip/postal code (so we can send you an official invitation once it is ready)
- Do you need a single-entry visa or multiple entry visa? If you need a multiple entry visa, could you provide preliminary dates when you plan to visit Russia next time?
In order to get the visa you will need to provide the Russian consulate with the following documentation.
- Completed on-line visa application form (at https://visa.kdmid.ru/LoginPage.aspx), printed and signed by you
- Two standard passport size photos
- Money order ( http://www.ruscon.org/visa_dep_ENG.html) or another form of payment as required by your consulate
- Official invitation, provided by RQC
- We recommend that you get medical insurance before the application and attach a copy of it to your documents. It is not mandatory, but some consulates still require it.
More information will be announced soon. Click here to subscribe to updates!
Please address all enquiries to conference[at]rqc.ru.